Back after a long break!
Plans for running in the hills over the Christmas break and other races. The events organised so far.......
- Sunday 21st Dawn is organising a club run. 1st car park at 9.00
- Boxing Day (26th) is the traditional Round the Walls Race in Chester (check
West Cheshire AC website for details)
- Saturday 27th, training run on Moel Famau starting from the first car park,
9.00 as usual I think.
- Sunday 28th Jubilee Plunge (summit of MF to Golden Lion at Llangynhafal) See
WFRA website for details
- Saturday 3rd January. Club handicap race on Moel Famau. We will use the same
course as we did in July, approximately 5 miles of the trails. As before the
slower runners start first, the aim is for everybody to finish about the same
time. Provisional plan is.....
Meet in the car park about 10.00
First runners will set off about 10.30
Target finish time of 11.15
In the pub before 12.30
Posted by Rob