Thursday 26 April 2012

Border League results

Last night (Wednesday) was the final race of the Borders League season followed by the presentation of awards. I'd like to thank everyone from the club who contributed to another really good season. We have performed well at every race, with a good turnout and excellent all-round efforts.

As a result of that sustained effort: -
The men were third overall in Division 1
The Ladies won Division 2 and are promoted to Division 1
The veterans were 2nd overall
The men were 4th in the improvers (with 3376 points - 2 less than last year)
The ladies were 3rd in the improvers with an improvement of 229 points.

I don't have the individual results (I gave my copy to Gareth Hughes, Daily Post reporter) but the individual championship was a double for Buckley:
Matt Rose won the men's cup
Erika Robinson won the ladies with a score of just 6 points! (that means 6 wins!!!)

I'll post individual award winners when I get them - they'll be on the blog.
And you can always see them for yourself on BL Results
And you'll see them in Gareth's column in Friday's Daily Post.

Posted by Rob (Thursday PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment