Thursday 14 November 2013

club contact email addresses

Are you getting emails from the club?

I am aware that many people are not getting regular emails from the club. Email is the quickest way of making sure that messages get to club members, especially now that so many people can pick up their emails on their phones.

I have recently set up a bespoke email address for the club on a Google account. There has been a problem transposing some addresses from my email account to the gmail account, and some of the addresses we have are no longer current, and I simply don't have email addresses for other people.

If you are not receiving emails from the club for any reason, and wish to do so, please contact me on buckley.runners@gmail.com and I will add you to the list

Many thanks

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment